About The Conference
From September 11 to 13, 2023, the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference "Information Technologies and High-Performance Computing" (ITHPC-2023), will be held in Khabarovsk by the Computing Center of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. It is timed to coincide with the Decade of Science and Technology announced in Russia and the upcoming 300th anniversary of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The purpose of the conference is to exchange the results of fundamental and applied research in the field of information technology and high-performance computing, as well as experiences in its use in the interests of science, education and industry.
The main directions of the conference:
- Methods and algorithms of mathematical modeling using high-performance computing systems;
- Distributed information systems, grid technologies and cloud computing;
- Information and computing technologies for research and monitoring of natural and technical systems.
Special events planned for the conference days:
- Special section on "methods and technologies of remote sensing in the study of natural and technical systems";
- Seminar on the use of new information technologies, software and computer systems in solving current scientific and technical problems;
- Roundtable discussion dedicated to the development of a network of scientific supercomputer centers for collective use.
- The working conference languages are Russian and English;
- The conference will be held in a hybrid form (more information will be provided later);
- Travel and hotel accommodation costs will be paid by the conference participant independently;
- There is no registration fee.